BIBLE ENRICHMENT FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL CHURCH (BEFIC)
Statement Of Faith
What We Believe
- We believe in the triune God. The Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ; that he is true God and true man.
- We believe that the Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God with ultimate authority of the revelation of God. The only rule of faith and practice.
- We believe that no one can enter the Kingdom of God unless they are born again.
- We believe that Jesus is the head of the Church which is the Body of Christ and consist of all those who have received Him as their personal Savior.
- We believe in water baptism as an ordinance of the church.
- We believe in the observance of the Lord’s Supper as an ordinance of the Church.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, His ascension and intercession as our high priest.
- We believe the Blessed Hope, the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that there shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and unjust.
- We know that all believers are born of the Spirit and that the infilling of the Holy Ghost as the Promise of the Father is available to every believer.
- We believe that redemption by the blood of Jesus includes deliverance and healing.
- We believe in the autonomy of the local church.
- We believe in the operation of the ministry offices and gifts of the Spirit not specific to gender (Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers).
- We believe in the laws of increase, prosperity, benevolence, and stewardship.
- We believe in the biblical definition of marriage as an ordinance of the church between a man and a woman (gender at birth), as husband and wife.
- We believe in the formal, intentional and spontaneous praise and prophetic worship of Almighty God.